According to a report submitted to the Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif, all federal institutions under the directions of PM are coordinating effectively for better IDP’s management which includes Ministry of States and Frontier Regions (SAFRON), Pakistan Army, National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), FATA Disaster Management Authority (FDMA), National Database & Registration Authority (NADRA), Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) etc. Cash amount to 28,846 families has been distributed so far. Total cash distributed by SAFRON stands at Rs. 346.152 million. Further financial assistance will be distributed through Zong SIMS only. So far 27,767 SIMS have been distributed and more than 15,000 SIMS have been activated.
The details of facilities at registration and Facilitation points are as under:
1. Waiting area for both males and females with shades -10
2. Registration Desks -20
3. Water and Tanks - 20
4. Ambulances - 5
5. NADRA Facilitation points -4
6. Refreshment boxes with mineral water and dates for all arriving families
7. Provision of Polio vaccination
8. Lavatories -6
9. Availability of Electricity
10. Establishment of IDP’s Camp
Initially, the site of the camp was selected at Kashoo Bridge on Bannu-Indus Highway Link Road at a distance of 15 Km from Bannu City. Therefore, the activity was required to be managed by the Provincial Disaster Management Authority having their administrative jurisdiction.
However, on the insistence of Law Enforcing Agencies, the site has now been shifted to Baka Khel (Frontier Region Bannu) near Baran Dam. After shifting of the site to new point, FDMA has carried out the following development work at the site of Camp:
1. Ground leveling and other development work has been completed.
2. Six shelters with the size of 50’x20’ one each for male and female has been completed.
3. Ten water storage Tanks each having 2000 gallonscapacity installed.
4. Six additional waiting shades, one having size of 50’x20’ and two 14’x12’ are being installed.
5. Twelve Latrines and washrooms
6. Two thousand Tents are Pitched
7. One thousand Dry Food ration of 90Kg each
8. Electricity facility is available in the camp
9. Health facility and Polio vaccination is available in the camp.